Friday, November 22, 2013

Winner of the Brinsea Ova Scope and Hatching Egg!

 
 
 
THE LUCKY WINNER IS.......
 
 
 
STEPHANIE BURNS
 

Congratulations Stephanie!!  Your the winner of the Brinsea Ova Scope and a box of assorted hatching eggs form Chicken Scratch Poultry.   Please contact me at larry_angie@chickenscratchpoultry.com for shipping information.
 
Thanks to all who participated we appreciate you all so much!
 
Head over to Brinsea and make your Christmas wish list and tell them Thanks for their generous giveaway.
 
Have a Great Weekend!
From the Chicken Scratch Poultry Gals
Angie & Melissa



2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much. Just told my mother. She can't wait to tell the kids at school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having trouble sending my information. spencercreekhauling@hotmail.com 573-745-7000 I'll send information through facebook private message if that is ok

    ReplyDelete