Saturday, November 25, 2017

Chickens For Christmas - One Size Fits All Christmas Gift





On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a chicken in a red and white box....






I know I'm not the only one in this world who would love to get poultry for Christmas.  I know that because we shipped out lots of red and white boxes last December loaded with young pullets.
 
I have also played Santa in the past by writing a letter from Santa to ship along with the chickens.  How funny is that??

We have lots of pullets ready to ship now, they range in age from about 7 weeks to 9 weeks old.  We can fit 4 birds of this age in the big red and white box.

Here's a list of pullets available now:

Crested Cream Legbar
Ayam Cemani
Ameraucana
Olive Egger
1 Black Copper Marans
Light Sussex
Coronation Sussex
Black Orpington
Welsummer
Lavender Orpington
Chocolate Orpington (soon, not ready to ship yet)



Give the gift that keeps on giving!!
Come on over to the Website and give me your wish list.
Looking forward to hear from you!
Angie



No comments:

Post a Comment